The Top 5 Most Expensive Residential Properties in Bonita Springs - March 2018
Mar 16, 2018 09:44PM ● Published by Kevin
1. 27410 Palmesta Circle ($18,200,000) - Brand New Rental Community for Sale in Bonita Springs. Permitted for 52 residential multi-family units, (13) 4-unit , 3 bedroom, 2 bath, single-car garage buildings, 9.2 acre development Southeast corner of Arroyal Road and Pennsylvania Ave in Bonita Springs (3 miles from Bonita's Beaches) Roads, parking lot, lake,water and sewer lines already in place. Seven 4-unit buildings and seven 4-unit garages are currently complete and rented. Two 4-unit buildings and 4-unit garages are nearing completion and should be finished in about 2 months. Four more 4-unit buildings and 4-unit garages are under construction. Completed price is estimated to be $18,200,000 and is expected to be finished before the end of 2018.
2. 110 Dominica Lane ($12,975,000) - Rarely available direct Gulf front home in Barefoot Beach with elevated pool and spa. New construction with completion date in 2019. Only the finest materials can be found throughout, including porcelain tile & wood flooring, custom cabinetry, exotic level stone countertops, private elevator, and double VIP guest suites. Kitchen features 48" gas range, large island with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and high end appliances. The master suite offers stunning views & includes sitting area, large closet & spacious bath. A 4th floor bonus room includes a built-in bar and full bath. A truly fantastic one-of-a-kind home.
3. 112 Inagua Lane ($10,985,000) - Presenting a rarely available direct beach front estate. Complete total renovation and expansion in 2015. This home sits on an uncompromising 1 and 2/3 direct beach front lots offering nearly 375' of unobstructed west & southwest beach front views. Main living level that offers a large family living area with bar. The casual dining area offers full size dining for up to 8 and is located on the beach view. Large kitchen features custom wood cabinetry, granite tops, high end appliances, butlers kitchen, & outdoor grill area. The movie theater includes motorized theater chairs, proper risers, hd projection, and high end theater quality audio. The master suite offers large separate his & her baths & closets. Joining the suite is a beachfront sitting room & beach front lanai. The top floor offers a dedicated beachfront office space with built in work area, tv sitting area, bath, & sun deck with views of both the Naples & Sanibel skyline. There are 5 guest suites all offering high ceilings, luxury finishes, & high quality baths. The casual/entertaining area is perfect for off the beach fun.
4. 110 Guadeloupe Lane ($9,995,000) - Direct beachfront, RARE 1st position, contemporary masterpiece with jaw-dropping Gulf view. Finest home available in North Naples, with the Gulf of Mexico as the backdrop. Nestled in Collier County's gated Barefoot Beach community, this 2008-built home radiates sophistication & will impress the most discerning eyes. Open floor plan with 5 bedrooms & den, 2 lounges, movie theater with 106" projector & beachfront lanais on each level. Gulf view showcased by floor to ceiling picture windows. Incredible 400 sq ft chef's kitchen with Viking, SubZero, Miele & Dacor professional appliances including double fridges, double ovens, 25-bottle wine cooler, built-in cappuccino maker & more. No details left undone, with marble, hardwood & new white oak floors, fiber optic enhanced ceilings, handblown chandeliers, illuminated waterfall, automated screens/shutters, hurricane impact glass, Crestron home automation with surround sound, smart light control & more. Updated in 2016 with new furnishings throughout & complete exterior renovation with new Corbels, new decorative shutters & new paint inside & out. Steps to beachfront pool & Club at Barefoot. Minutes to Mercato, Promenade & Waterside Shops.
5. 105 Curacao Lane ($7,885,000) - New construction now complete on this magnificent Barefoot Beach home. Situated on a lot and a third, only the finest amenities & features can be found including solid concrete construction, hurricane impact windows & doors, electric shutters & screens, voluminous ceiling heights, whole house generator, and private elevator to all floors. The main level features an open great room with lanai that is perfect for entertaining featuring outdoor fireplace and kitchen, "her office," and a gourmet kitchen that boasts the highest quality appliances including a 60" Viking range, Subzero refrigerator and freezer, and large walk-in pantry. Third floor includes the spacious master suite with private deck, soaking tub, large walk-in shower, separate laundry, "his" office and a private guest suite. Fourth floor features cloud room with full bath, wet bar and lanai offering stunning Gulf views, and two guest suites. This home also includes state of the art electronics & security system. Barefoot Beach Gulf home amenities include clubhouse with fitness, gathering room, pickelball court, and 2 Har-Tru tennis courts. Optional beach club membership available.